Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Pain, Healing, and Growing

    Pain, Healing, and Growing sometimes you don’t hear those words enough together, but I believe they are very important words and ones to take to heart.  Okay I’m sure you heard pain quite a bit, but I’m not talking about the fun type of pain I’m talking about the emotional type.  Can you grow stronger from emotional pain that happens in life and the healing you must do after?  Yes you do grow stronger and wiser because now you know what to look for to keep it from happening again yet even then that’s not enough.  In mono or in poly things will happen people will leave and that’s life and all you can do is accept what happened heal and move on to something better.

I’ve lost sisters and despite the pain I felt at the time I was able to heal from it with the love of my Master, sisters, and support groups offered to me.  I grew stronger and I healed and I truly believe I became a better slave despite the pain I had to go through.  My family grew stronger and we became closer because of the pain that happened within our family.  Now no one wants to have to go through this type of pain and I hope it never happens to you, but in case it does just remember its not the end of the world.  In mono or in poly if a slave is released remember there are places you can go to help you heal and support forums. You are never alone if you don’t want to be.

Dom/mes also need to heal and sometimes all we can do is stay near them and be supportive as best as we can.  Sometimes just kneeling next to Them saying nothing speaks louder than words ever could.  So yes pain, healing, and growing can go together and it can help you move on and be stronger for it and yes like the saying goes ‘No Pain No Gain’ and sometimes you can gain so much after healing.  Pain is a part of life as is healing from it and growing from it.  If you work hard enough to achieve the growing part it doesn’t come for free.  You have to work and heal from what ever happened and it will take time it won’t come in seconds.  Once you work through your pain its kind of like flushing it out of your system you’ll realize “Hey I’m okay now I made it through.” You’ll never forget the pain, but you’ll be stronger for it.

3 comments:

  1. Hugs Raven dear. Im glad you pointed out the fact of just kneeling by your Master can help you both in a situation of hurt as well as the support groups.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pain, Healing and Growth. Knowing that it is a process is so important to helping you get through difficult times. Thank you Spirit

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Raven for sharing your heart with us. I agree that it does make you stronger, even though it is so very hard sometimes. Having fantastic sisters, and tons of love and support during those difficult times is vital. It is important to remember you are NEVER alone, as long as you reach out. Thank you for these beautiful words *hugs

    ReplyDelete