Monday, September 10, 2012
A Happy Slave
What makes a happy slave? I'm sure some of us have asked ourselves this or wondered when seeing a kneeling slave. How can someone want the title of slave and give themselves to another person to do with as They want? Because it makes us happy to be a slave to serve our Master or Mistress and give ourselves to Them fully. The spankings are a nice benefit too lol. Seriously a slave's heart isn't selfish its what makes us what we are. To give to serve to make happy makes us happy in turn. Its not all roses and wine there are problems and nothing is ever perfect, but its as close to perfect as you can get. Being owned and having a Master take care of you and keep you safe is a feeling I wouldn't give up for the world and I'm sure most slaves agree with me. So yes I am a happy slave and I wear that title with pride along with my collar the sign of my slavery because its more then slavery and really can we call it that? After all being a slave is a choice its not forced on us and we can leave at anytime. We stay because of loyalty and love and because its where we belong. So the next time you see a slave kneeling at her or his Master/Mistress feet and ask yourself if they are happy. The answer is most likely yes.
Posted by: Spiritraven Cathaldus with approval by Master Darius Aldrin.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment